About The Monks
The mission of the White Robed Monks of St. Benedict is to engender an atmosphere for healing the human experience wherein each person may realize his or her wholeness, holiness.
To accomplish this, the Monks offer: The Sacraments in general and specifically Baptism and Catholic marriage ceremonies for the Contemporary Catholic, the divorced Catholic, or the Catholic with special circumstances (cf Frequently Asked Questions re Marriage and Marriage Petition Form); Incardination for Catholic clerics without a bishop; and Monastic Affiliation and Network Affiliation. The Monks also provide various educational materials for those wishing to actively make the world a more compassionate place by opening the possibility for they themselves to be more compassionate.
- Who are The White Robed Monks of St. Benedict?
- Logo of the White Robed Monks of St. Benedict
- Who are Contemporary Catholics?
- What is a Catholic Jurisdiction?
- Frequently Questions and Answers about Church History, "Catholic," and The Monks
- An Institutional Church's God Reconsidered
- A Catholic Spirituality: Compassionate Presence in Action
- A Catholic Spirituality in the 21st Century
- Religion and Spirituality: Unity in Difference
- Insight Courses: A Way to Compassionate Presence
- Incardination Program for Catholic Clergy
- Synopsis: Incardination Program
- Incardination Program: Application Form
- Ministerial Services Agreement
- Belief, Faith, and Knowing
- A Schema: An Survey of Old Catholic, Roman Catholic, and Protestant Belief Structures
- Foundation Document: Being Christ-like, Self-emptying
- Etiology of Guilt, Shame and Blame in Christianity: But One Perspective
- Sacramental Life:
- The Sacraments of Initiation:
- On the Sacrament of Baptism: An Inquiry
• Baptism Petition Form
- On the Sacrament of Confirmation
• Confirmation Petition Form
- On the Sacrament of the Eucharist
- The Sacraments of Vocation:
- On the Sacrament of Marriage
- On the Sacrament of Holy Orders
- The Sacraments of Healing:
- On the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- On the Sacrament of Anointing the Sick
A Reading List
May the blessings promised to the compassionate be to you and yours in abundance.
Peace and Joy!!